Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My First Official Post

Ok, so this is the first one ever. I lie, I made a blog a little while back but it sucked so I started a new one. That's kind of how I work- I've never been one to scratch out a mistake and write over it. OH no I have to completely start over. I think I may have a perfectionistic piece, or as the disc test would say I'm a "precisionist"(CS). It sometimes makes things difficult, but I believe I do a good job when I do something. The catch is, usually if I don't feel like I'd be good at it I won't even start it :). So I just went on a really chill vacation. The day after I get there I find out 30 people (myself excluded) were layed off. I really thought my job was secure. So that kind of freaked me out, so I'll be looking for a 2nd job, something really part time, just to put away a few months rent. Having my own apartment (no roomate!) has been one of the best things ever, and I would really hate to lose it. Then again, I have incredible parents and moving back with them wouldn't be the end of the world. All this to say- I look ahead, sometimes too far, I need to trust God more than I trust myself, which is hard, because like i said before- I do a good job :). Oh the lessons He has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment